Sign up for online services!
Click on the banner above to access GP online services.
GP Online Services are here to give you more options for how you book appointments and request repeat prescriptions. It's giving you access from any internet-enabled device at a time that suits you, not just when the surgery is open. You can also view test results, although you should still discuss the results with a doctor.
All patient information is kept securely, but remember not to share your login details with anybody else!
If you want to register for GP online services, you will need to fill out a form at the surgery. Remember to bring two forms of ID, one of which should have a photo of yourself on (e.g. a UK passport or driving licence), and the other should have your address on it (e.g. a council tax bill). If you don't have photo ID or anything with your address on, please come discuss it with us and we'll do our best to help.
For more information, take a look at the brochures below. You may need to save them to your computer in order to read them.
What you need to know about your GP online records
Getting started with GP online services
Your GP record
You Can Use The NHS App to:
- get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it
- order repeat prescriptions - see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
- book appointments - search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP surgery, and see details of your upcoming and past appointments
- get health advice - search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you
- view your medical record - securely access your GP medical record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines
- register your organ donation decision - choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision
- find out how the NHS uses your data - choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning
- view your NHS number - find out what your NHS number is.
Here's a quick video showing you how to register with the NHS App!